Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Leader Last Day at Office

Our Dear Leader(Li Mooi), is her last day at the company yesterday. Before she left the office, we took some pictures and other colleague of mine(Ai Wah) make her a souvenir gift to her.
.
.
.
.
.
Any way, we will be missing her after this. Because I'll be damn busy to take over her job!! SORB SORB!! I'm totally no mood to work, as those job she handle are all from the boss!! OMG!! I'm damn in trouble now! Hope, I don't make a lot of mistake when I take over her job!
.
.
.
.
.
I will taking my annual leave till the 6th of May 2010, because going on a vacation! SYOK!! haha!! So happy, because I'm going to meet back my friend when we go on vacation!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is been 2 years after I graduated from Terengganu, we never meet since after that! I'm so glad and happy+ excited to meet them back. Most important thing is I miss Aunty from Terengganu, she's the one who always taking care of us when I was studying in Terengganu. So, I will be back there and treat her dinner or anything else(because I earn money is time for me to give her treats) Wakaka!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Picture's before Li Mooi left the Office
Souvenir We gave to Li Mooi

No comments: