Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Message to AIDSAware


Oh yes, the second time joining this again! Right, AIDS...
.
.
.
.
.
How many you guys know about AIDS/HIV ? Well, let me explain to you about the message that I'm going bring to you guys.
Quote : " yourself & Stay away from AIDS".

Totally agree this with my quote here, where ever we have couples do let them know that having "sex" would be nice while protecting yourself with a CONDOM. Which means, get yourself a health life that can helps your life move happier.

Even those who already married or wanted to get married, you can have a save body check up before anybody gets this kind of virus into your bodies.

I remember that my friend told me about a guy who had HIV/AIDS problem, that their skins will become small red spots over their body and including hands and feet. Can you guys imagine that , this is so creepy and I felt like vomiting when I thinking about that. This is good and is really thanks to Project Alpha Season 2 & Ruumz that bring up this message to all us to let youngster to know how to away from AIDS.

Lastly , my ads bottom really hope can show youngster to away this AIDS!!
.
.
.
.
.
Let's do this together!!
.
.
.
.
.
Support Project Alpha season 2 and Don't miss the excitement of bloggers journey




No comments: