Monday, May 17, 2010

Who Will Win the World Cup?

Yahoo.... is the instant cash blogging again brought to you by Project Alpha sponsor from Adidas, MAS, P1W1MAX....

Oh Ya... Who will win the world Cup? I hope Italy can be the one!! The few year pass were the team who gets the world cup! This is so cool, If I have a chance to go South Africa to watch the final match it would be great! I'm not from a rich family, so I know I have to behave myself!! *Sad* I believe saving money can able to go outstation one day!! I'm saving money to go bali next year , if can I hope I can save rm5000!! :) My dearest junior will go with me to bali!! :)

Well, soccer is not my favorite sport but sometimes I will watch some!! :) Sometimes think about guys who play soccer are more man and style than the other guys!! But, my dream guy? erhmm... I hope the is "Ang Mo". Because I love "Ang Mo" Style , that's all! haha!!!
And one more thing, I hope I can get this instant cash blogging stuff, Please do pray for me ya!! hehe~~~~~

I think most of the people will choose Italy(I guess)!!

The ADIDAS Perfume are having promotion now, kindly have a look in this link ADIDAS Promo

Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

Come and watch the Project Alpha Season 2 EP26-28





No comments: