Thursday, May 20, 2010

Football=Adidas?

Yes... Is another instant cash blogging again!!! Yahoo... Today's topic is "Football=Adidas?". Girls and Boys how much you know about Football?

Let's me bring the topic up and let you guys game on this Football stuff? For me what I know in my dictionary football means american football because I use to watch football On Astro and it show different stuff on the tv. But in asia country like us, means soccer and we use to call it "football".

Ok, I'm done with intro right? So let's start with this "Football = ADIDAS?" Why does it mean that? ADIDAS brand of football(I think), a lot of people wear this brand ADIDAS to play football on the field. ADIDAS is so familiar to us and a lot of people used to buy t-shirt and sports shoes at ADIDAS outlets at anywhere. So, when we think about ADIDAS it means football (I felt so cool for boys/guys when they wearing ADIDAS t-shirt/sports shoes, man they look gorgeous!!).

Anyway, not only Football you guys think about ADIDAS but other sports also can. But they most of them familiar with this brand ADIDAS and just think about football.

Yes, the Futsal - one on one this coming event at Midvalley I will be attend this event tomorrow!! Yahoo... So happy because my sis and my colleague will join me!!

Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. The Project Alpha bloggers will be at the Adidas Pure Game Ole KO event on Friday (May 21), from 7.30pm-8.30pm. Catch them in action!









No comments: