Sunday, May 2, 2010

♥Primary Mates Gathering♥

Today, 1st of May 2010 so happy and excited because I met back my primary schoolmates. Is been a long while since the last post I talk about them, and now I met them back! So glad, that facebook can helped to link us up and we also gather together.
.
.
.
.
,
Even this small gathering is just only 5 people who attend, but I really have a good time over there! Chit-chatting a lot the past time we used to be together. Well, those who tell us last minute didn't attend the gathering, you guys already miss the fun (excluding kar ming and tzzy tsong).
.
.
.
.
We talk about travel, work and also life we having now! I really hope that one day we can go on a trip or a vacation when we really have time to gather and have fun! Crapping around 11 something past, we decided to go back and have some good rest!
.
.
.
.
.
Took some pictures!! hehe~~



Soon Li + Wei Jet + Yoon Ling + Guo Hui + Me

No comments: