Sunday, May 9, 2010

Niki Cheong for the Adidas Ole KO Challenge!

Adidas Ole Ko Challenge is here... This is the third time I'm joining project alpha instant cash blogging. Well oh well, this time the challenge @ the competition will be held at the midvalley, center court on the 21 May 2010. Let's crowd the place more crowded!! Yeepee!!!

Which team I support?

Oh Ya...will be support bloggers from the project alpha season 2 which is Niki Cheong because I'm not too familiar with the season 1 bloggers (I'm so sorry, because I missed out).

Why I choose Niki? Erhmmm... from the way he live I guess?? I'm not his best friend, but I saw the clips where project alpha post it on you tube and his seminar are great. He is good in walking (I think). He is active in any activities and also likes to challenge ( I saw this when the interview from project alpha if I not mistaken). He talks a lot too, if that can help in futsal!! haha!!

Imagine 1 day , I can play with Niki , I hope I can beat him in badminton competition. I mean to have challenge with him in a badminton court.

This challenge futsal is seem to be fun, I can imagine that Niki might be enjoy this futsal game here. Hope he can play well and won't let us down. Those who support Niki, please do vote for him!! :)

You guys out there, Must have a view from his blog!!

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Catch the Project Alpha bloggers at the Adidas Ole KO road show at Centre Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Friday 21 May at 7.30pm!

Support Project Alpha Season 2








I might be going over, please stay tune for more updates!! See you there!!!

No comments: