Thursday, April 29, 2010

Boring! Sorb Sorb

Hey people, today I'm damm boring. Just don't know what to do today, the work is sucks! I just done a few stuff for today.
.
.
.
.
.
Actually, I'm to excited to go on a trip next week! Yes! Finally, I get my annual leaves from my company. This time, I will be very enjoy(I guess, hope no phone calls during my vacation). Will be uploading trip photos and stories to share over here.
.
.
.
.
.
Guess what, I did something boring during the working hour. I just draw some lousy stuff just to put into my blog here! Anyway, I hope my 'empty' drawing will be cheered to all of you.
.
.
.
.
.
Lastly I would to thank those who give me idea that how to enjoy having fun and writing daily stuff over my blog here!
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU!!
.
.
.
.
.
My Boring Drawings~




No comments: