Tuesday, April 27, 2010

♥My Gadgets♥

Oh yes!! I'm showing off how to get my gadgets.
Ya, My Samsung Omnia - is a gift from my brother. He gifted me last 2 weeks ago when I visit him at Klang. We went steamboat together with my sister and his wife. I was so happy and glad to this phone.

Thank You, Bro! You're the Best!

.
.
.
.
.
.

And then my PSP, hehe... I love that, A gift from my daddy (he bought from JAPAN) . Ya! The story is like this
.
.
.
.
Actually, I already ask my dad to buy PSP for long time already. By the time I ask my dad, he say I have to get a good result to get this PSP of mine. haha... Finally, I get this PSP with a 'NOT BAD' result. I'm so happy for that.
.
.
.
.
.
Next, Nokia phone ( I don't what model is that) . This phone not really my phone, is from my company. This phone is only a temporary stuff for me, and it just only to call office stuff or customer.
.
.
.
.
.
Lastly, my Sony Ericsson - the phone I'm using it before I change my phone to Omnia (gift from bro). This phone I already used for 2 years, been thinking of changing this phone long time ago, but I don't have much budget to buy a new one! Luckily, my bro present the phone so budget save and I have enough money to go my coming vacation. Happy!! :)
.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
My PSP + My Sony Ericsson K550i

.
.
.
.
.
My Samsung Omnia + My Company Nokia phone

No comments: