Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Holy Sh*t.. Smelly Pig ☹

This is really making nuts now! I really 'BEH TAHAN' the guy who staying with me in the company hostel!
.
.
.
.
.
.
URGH~~~ Why can't he just stop smoking inside the house?? Man... Please stop smoking, I don't wanna get kill so soon!!
.
.
.
.
.
I'm so allergic with those f*cking smokes that blows around the house, and it will blow till up my room! Well, I don't talk to him much! But, why can't he have the 'sense of humour' in his mind, while he never think people who stay with him that can smell the stinky smelly f*cking smoke that blows around the house!!
.
.
.
.
.
'DARN'
.
.
.
.
.
.
PLEASE FORGIVE MY RUDENESS! I REALLY 'BEH TAHAN' WITH THIS 'GUY'
.
.
.
.
.
.
STUPID FELLA!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE SO FAST!! HELP

.
.
.
.
.
PHRASE OF THE DAY : 'BEH TAHAN' - CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE

No comments: