Monday, April 26, 2010

KLCC PIKOM PC Fair 2010

Oh.. Dearies.. I'm so sorry for the long lost un-updated post here, the issue is ... I'm too busy because of my work!!

Last 2 weeks ago, me,cousin sis and bro, and my BFF went to the PIKOM PC Fair which located at KLCC. My BFF(Jason) bought a laptop and me I bought a lot of my laptop accessories such as USB cable, 2 piece of Bluetooth (one for me and for my sister), 1 USB fan, and a Buffalo Hard Disk( already plan to buy but not in my budget line). My cousin, she bought just a USB cable and my cousin brother he bought a mouse (which i don't get him much cause he don't own a laptop or a desktop...).

While we having fun shopping at the PC Fair, we took pictures of some girls who selling their products around those booth at PC Fair hall.
This 2 girls selling rechargeable batteries My cousin and 2 girls promoting their online game
This 2 girls selling PENDRIVE at the PENDRIVE Booth

We have so much fun at there, and we enjoy our shopping from 11am in the morning till 5pm in the evening.

No comments: