Wednesday, April 28, 2010

♥My Colleague Farewell Party♥

My colleague will be leaving the company this coming friday , so me and the others colleagues(our art department only) plan to celebrate at the steamboat restaurant near by kepong. We was so happy, and we took a lot of picture when having dinner.
.
.
.
.
.
Even my colleague and me have different opinion, we will always argue just a small matter. But, even just a small argue , I will just forget after a day and I won't keep my anger in head.
.
.
.
.
.
Herewith , I would like to say I'm really sorry for the rudeness of mine been this time. She's been teaching me a lot , and I have learn a lot from her. So glad and happy , I already been working in the company for a year . Really thanks to her!
.
.
.
.
.
.
'THANK YOU , LI MOOI!'
.
.
.
.
.
BOTTOM ARE THE PICTURES WE TOOK AT DINNER
.
.
.
I'm acting innocent.Hwee theng + Me
Steamboat BBQ Grill
Hwee Theng
Ai Wah snapping our picture
Hwee Theng + Me + Li Mooi


No comments: