Friday, November 5, 2010

I was wondering??

This early morning before I enjoy my diet program, I've started to think something really disturbing me for the whole night. Which is why I'm not sleeping well for the pass 2 days. I just realize that I'm not perfect enough for you as you have read my blog daily and I'll never give up till I felt like giving up!! As you can see here, even I'm a fatty but yet I still can be what I want and what I'm gonna be. It depends on the time, I just want you to know that I'm not the right time and right person for you now and I hope you do your best in what ever things that you are doing right now! Just want myself fulfill some dreams I've been looking for, come on I know for 9 - 10 years i think and we are still friends right.

I never tell anything for you as I'm a girl and I've been very brave for this. I never try this before and I've a very thick face to face you!! I never think what the risk is and I don't care! What I want and I know what I'm doing!! Just be myself and also be yourself back!

Cheers for you where ever you are!! XD

No comments: