Monday, June 7, 2010

Best Bits of Project Alpha Season 2

Trying my luck for this instant cash blogging again!! I hope I get it!! *Cross my fingers*!! Please!! Well, this week topic Best Bits of Project Alpha Season 2. Which bits I like about this season 2? I love the part of Cheesie in Tambun. The one that really make crowded on was Cheesie. Must give her a big clap!! she hold on a snake!! She really a brave lady, isn't she?

The second part is Niki Cheong and Jojo Styrus meets up Xia Xue and her fiances at London!! Cool interview with Xia Xue which talks a lot of Xia Xue blogging life. She really a good blogger with a lot rude word came from her mouth!! She really damm good in rude stuff!! One word, "She's Cool"!!

The London part was very nice and they have nice food and shopping!! I really admire her shopping style. Niki Cheong done a great job by interview her with Jojo Styrus!!


Lastly,Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.







No comments: