Saturday, June 5, 2010

3 things I did for today

What a happy adventure I'm having today!
.
.
.
.
.
1. I get my passport in the morning!
.
.
.
.
.
2. I get money from project alpha in nuffnang account.
.
.
.
.
.
3. I visit my long lost friend and I found she's pregnant and going to born at middle of July.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is just only a short list for today! Because this few day are holidays so I have lack of ideas what I should write in this crapping blog of mind! Hope you guys do ignore my silly blog here!!
.
.
.
.
.
*Cheers*

9 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

cool get money =)

Unknown said...

tq tq~~

SonnyKazu said...

can share with me? :P

Jaerragus said...

MONEY!!! That's .... cool!!

Unknown said...

sorry! cannot~~ haha!!

@iwah said...

So nice...U owe me dinner at THE SHIP darling~ I'm waiting~~~~:OP~~

Ch3rry said...

For which week?? =D

haoyi said...

I want money too! xDD

Unknown said...

Sorry lo ai wah~~ U owe me 1st!! haha!!

cherry : is from 13a~~ :)

haoyi : u can try it in next instant cash blogging!!