Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Second day of My birthday

This is really amazing for me, I won 2 tickets to the SLASH concert at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach. I was very happy and excited. I got it from P1w1max. Thank you so much! I had a great time moment there! This is really cool~ Can you guys imagine that I got it so lucky by just tweeting those tweet on twitter and got the tickets easily. Well, guys do follow my twitter you will get more surprises. haha!!

Lot's of freebies to be won!! I hope you guys get it too~ Cheers!!

Yes, I invite my colleague again "Ai Wah". She so lucky to have me(joking). Actually, I don't have much friends over K.L here. So she's the only one can go with me. By the way, before we go for the concert , food is the best part to cover all our hungry stomach. We went to the "Full House".

It was my first visit so do my colleague. The design of the cafe really nice and the theme of the cafe was white. Nice view!! Took pictures and over food too.

#1 Design 1
#2 Design 2
#3 Ai wah's maggie(she order wrongly, hahaha)
#4 Jasmine tea(Nice!)
#5 Side order wedges(Yummy!)
#6 Cod fish with Mash Potato(Delicious! Must Try!)
#7 Promoting Full House(Haha~~)
After finish food, by the right time the concert starts. We went there, before entering the concert there are security , they need to spot-check our bags (=.=' it was my first time being spot-check before entering concert) I never been through this so I was curious about that but is okay no worries we enter the place smoothly. After 15 minutes walk to the surf beach(kinda long way), concert start. Really a crowded place, and the music really bits my heart. Heavy metal style !! SLASH really rocks.

#8 Concert starts and I'm starting to sweat(Haha~)
#9 SLASH Rocks~

Damm happy, good concert and good food I had. Such a great time, the concert finish at 10.45pm. Traffic jam starts, we head back to our house almost 11.30pm. That's the report of my birthday plan. Awesome plus Cool. I bets kenwooi won't jealous about me(Kidding, don't angry ya?). Cheers :)

P/S : There is more update about my birthday!! :)

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

my second day of birthday also nothing edy, like normal day.. haha.. glad you have a nice one =)

Unknown said...

haha~~ Thank you!!! I will continue upload more~ Cuz I have my third day!! ")

Stefanie said...

Glad that you had fun! :)